1. What is your occupation right now? Part-time patient rep at CareNow, full-time mom & "household manager."
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm sporting a french pedicure.
3. What are you listening to right now? Bailey chewing a bone, Zoe mumbling to herself, and the fan wizzing.
4. What was the last thing you ate? A snickers bar with Zoe & Colby.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Oh YES! Learned on my first car, a Geo Prism. I was hot stuff.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband. My own & only. My beloved. B-Rad shiznit.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, certainly, all three of them! (Carmen, Jordan, and Joni)
8. How old are you today? 28 years, and 25 days! Whoohooo late twenties!
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Um, prolly America's Next Top Model. Those girls must work up a sweat under those hot cameras.
10. What is your favorite drink? "Hot Mama" from Eskimo Hut, the drive-through daquiri joint off Vickery.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Only temporary Clairol Natural Instincts. Last time was 1.5 years ago.
12. Favorite food? I'm modifying this question: Mexican? Sour cream enchiladas. Chinese? Cashew Chicken from Empress. Italian: Pasta Milano from Macaroni Grill.
13. What is the last movie you watched? In the theater: Dark Knight. Rented: Sex & the City.
14. Favorite day of the year? This one is SO hard.....pass.
15. How do you vent anger? I close my eyes and imagine the wind blowing in my face. J/K. I don't get angry much these days but I do enjoy slamming a door every now and then.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? The mini-trampoline in our basement.
17. What is your favorite season? Autumn/Fall/Harvest Season. Mmmm, I can smelled the spiced cider now...
18. Cherries or blueberries? Marachino cherries. Sunk on the bottom of a glass full of cold coca cola.
19. Do you want your friends to email you back? Not an option for a blog.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Besides those already, probably Stefanie Rohman.
21. Who is the least likely? Either my mom or dad.
22. Living arrangements? I mean, my sofa is at a 90 degree angle from my loveseat. Currently, I have five roommates, not counting cockroaches: Brad, Zoe, Colby, Sadie, and Bailey.
23. When was the last time you cried? At steffie-poo's wedding this past weekend.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Um, a hanger, old pillow, old maternity clothes, and other items.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? N/A.
26. What did you do last night? Worked until 10:30pm and then slept.
27. What are you most afraid of? Something happening to my kids.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? First, this is an odd question. Cheese, for sho.
29. Favorite dog breed? Shed-less, barkless, potty-trained mutt.
30. Favorite day of the week? One where I get to sleep in past 7am, spend all day with my family, and then finish it with cheesecake.
31. How many states have you lived in? Four: Michigan, Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas.
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diaaaamonds.
33. What is your favorite flower? Red roses.