"Wanna-Be Potato Salad"
- 10 red-skinned potatoes
- 7 hard-boiled eggs, yolks discarded
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced (more or less to your taste)
- 1 cup mayo
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed (I opted to do a little more)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Cut each potato into 16th's (down the middle and then each half into 8 cubes). Boil potatoes until soft.
2. In a large bowl, combine the mayo, celery seed and salt.
3. Chop the hard-boiled egg whites into large chunks and add to mayo mixture.
4. When potatoes are fully cooked (soft but not mushy), drain and rinse with water. Cubes/pieces should hold their shape.
5. Add potatoes and green onions to mayo mixture.
Can be served warm (like RH&B) or stick it in the fridge for a cold version.